If you do not currently have SFTP set up with Button, your PSM will assist you.
- File must be a CSV
- Column headers are not required, but the order must be: Device ID, Hashed Email Address
- File must have 2 columns even if the field is not provided
- For example, if only email is provided, email must be the second column, and the first column should be empty
- Minimum of 100 users in the list, maximum of 5GB
- We recommend an audience list of at least 100,000 users
The CSV audience file must have two columns with unhashed/plaintext Device ID in the first column, and hashed emails in the second column.
- Unhashed/plaintext Device ID:
- IDFA (Apple Advertiser ID) for iOS
- GAID (Google Advertiser ID) for Android
- Email: Emails have to be hashed.
- Email address must be converted to lowercase before computing the hash.
- Hash using the SHA-256 algorithm
- Hash itself may consist of uppercase or lowercase hex characters and is always 64 characters.
Updated over 1 year ago
Did this page help you?